Join our friendly group of people who love The Fens and getting together to put on projects, activities and events for the community. Get involved anyway that works for you, ideas include:
- Enter our competitions
- Share your Fen photos, facts and memories on social media: Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- Sell your Fen themed crafts through our Fen shop
- Join our free zoom monthly Fen Folks Fridays
- Come to our meet ups, with varying activities e.g. lunch, pub drinks, walks, museums (no set regular days, someone in the group says how about this, and we go along). Examples so far have included: visiting Francis Pryor Open Garden event, Fenland Poet Laureate awards and following the Molly Dancing troops in Ely.
- Sponsor a project
- Encourage your local village, town, community, groups to get involved with Celebrate the Fens day
- Write an article or take a photo for our quarterly newsletter
- Visit our stall at events, or help us on the stall or invite us to your event.
- Get involved with your school or library with Fascinating Fens Tails, our children’s stories and adventures set in the Fens.
- Help us with our Fen communities page, finding items for the Wishlist.
- Network with us, if you are a local business or community organisation in The Fens.
- Take our fliers to venues near you, to spread the word.
For more information feel free to email us or let us know if you want to be on our e-newsletter mailing list: email@example.com