Are you looking for something fun to do this February half term? Then why not book to join us for our free family Wisbech puzzle trail:
When is the activity:
Friday 18th February, 9.45am -12.45 or 1.15-4.15pm, in Wisbech.
What is the activity:
- A free fun family activity for children and their parents/adults/family to explore Wisbech,
- Solving puzzles along the way, learning about this historic Fen town.
- The puzzles include: craft, colouring, jigsaws, fact finding, observation, true/false puzzles, and team work.
- This event has been awarded a grant from Cambridgeshire Skills.
Who is it for:
- Children/child aged 7-18 who must be accompanied by one or more participating adults family members/parents (children younger than 7 may come, but may find it harder to join in with some of the puzzles).
- The children and adults must live in Cambridgeshire
- The adults must be aged 19 or over and will be asked to bring proof of identify for age and address (driving licence, passport and a household bill from the last 3 months) and will be asked to fill out a registration form on the day in order to participate.
- There can be a maximum of 6 in your group.
What to wear/bring:
It will involve a gentle walk outside, so please wrap up according to the weather.
We ask that adults wear a mask for the indoor parts of the activity.
We’ll provide a cold drink (bottle of water or juice) and a snack (fruit or crisps) but feel free to bring a snack or a drink with you if you’d like something different.
Please accompany and supervise your children at all times.
How do I register:
Please email email@example.com, including your name, your child’s name and age, and names/ages of any other people in you group. Please also indicate the time slot you would be interested in. When you have booked, you will be informed of the meeting place.